Friday, March 18, 2011

Waiting for an important text message can be so excruciating.

At least reply "yes" or "no"? I'll find someone else if it's a "no".
(but oh, she says I must not let you feel non exclusive)

My future is partly in your hands, I have one more bloody -
- one more bloody DAY to decide. And your reply will be the one that will let me heave a sigh of relief, or if not it'll make me run around looking for another person that will allow me to do that.

No I still do not regret this decision. But I've already sent out 5 messages with no reply. Since days ago and I know they're never coming to me. I'll have to carve out another path by tonight. So at least just reply me, "yes" or "no"?

it's 11:11, I'll make a wish. Please say yes.
(I do understand nobody's obliged to help but yes okay,
I'll admit it - I'm desperate)

No comments: